Little Haven and Local Area
Nowadays the safe, sandy beach is well used by inshore fishermen, dinghy sailors, windsurfers and families carrying buckets and spades. The village is a popular meeting place for visitors and local people with three pubs, bistro, village shop, post office, gift shop, and pottery.
See www.stayinbroadhaven.com more details of the local area
Pubs In The Area
There are several great pubs in Little Haven and the local area including:
- The Swan (Little Haven)
Friendly ‘gastro-pub’, good quality freshly sourced food. Welcoming atmospheric bar and restaurant. Children welcome.
- St. Brides In (Little Haven)
Friendly good quality pub food with a well-stocked bar. Children and dogs welcome.
- The Old Post Office (Little Haven)
Delicious baguettes and sandwiches can be bought at the old post office and finished off with home-made cakes and coffee.
- The Castle (Little Haven)
Serving delicious homemade lunch & evening meals using fresh local produce,
in a warm & welcoming atmosphere overlooking the bay.
- The Clock House (Marloes)
Award winning Mediterranean-style café/bar, specialises in local seafood together with meat and vegetarian dishes. Also delicious coffees and home-made cakes.
- The Old Pharmacy (Solva) – Nestled in the atmospheric harbour village of lower Solva, The Old Pharmacy offers great food in an ambient and relaxed environment. In the ‘Good Food Guide’ over the last 9 years.