We are currently not taking bookings for Rowan Cottage
Rowan is a cosy cottage accommodating up to six people in 1 large double bedroom downstairs and a twin bedroom in a traditional crog loft (loft ladder access, limited headroom). A further two guests can be accommodated on the lounge sofa bed. The living space is L-shaped with open plan fully equipped galley style kitchen. French doors off the lounge lead to the conservatory dining room with stunning views down the valley to the sea, across St Brides Bay to the St David’s peninsular. From the conservatory there is access to the large lawned private garden which is a great space for children to play. There is a stone barbeque area and a picnic style table. Many varieties of birds visit the garden throughout the year, especially when the feeder is full.
- Sleeps 4 –6
- Newly re-furnished
- 1 double, 1 twin bedrooms and lounge sofa bed. Bedding provided.
- Freeview TV with DVD player and stereo CD/Radio player
- Selection of toys, games and children’s DVD’s
- Large flat lawned garden incl. BBQ area and picnic table
- Bath with over bath mixer shower. Separate WC room.
- Cooker, Fridge (incl freezer compartment) Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Kettle & Toaster
- Electric wall heaters. Electricity supplied via £1 slot meter.
- Travel Cot available
- Dogs Welcome
- Please click here to view the Access Statement for Rowan Cottage (PDF File)